Supplemental Math Intervention Software
Grade 5 - 7 Simulation-based Program
Action Math Baseball software is uniquely designed to advance students math skills — whether to supplement the core classroom or benefit from intervention support. This innovative middle-school math program uses scaffolded learning activities designed to provide students a positive learning experience. Students apply their math skills in a meaningful way as they manage their own Major League Baseball team.
Through research-tested strategies, purposeful technology, and software that guides instruction, Action Math Baseball supports your efforts to make mathematics relevant to your students.
Student-centered learning moves students from passive participants to active learners in their own discovery process. Action Math Baseball provides a flexible approach and encourages learners to become fluent in math that builds on a foundation of conceptual understanding, strategic reasoning, and problem solving.
Action Math Baseball fosters...
- Student-centered learning
- Authentic math fluency & assessment
- Virtual real-world problem solving
- Critical STEM, Century 21 and State standards
- Gamification to motivate students
- Student confidence
Action Math Baseball embraces...
- Standard-based learning
- Self-paced instruction
- State aligned formative assessment reports
- Immediate feedback with corrective feedback
- Cloud-based technology (desktop, laptop, tablet or iPad)
- Advanced item types (avoids multiple-choice questions)