Math Enrichment Program
Grade 5 - 7 Simulation-based SoftwareAction Math Baseball engages students of all ability levels in grades 5-7 and will enrich their overall math experience in your classroom. The 4-8 week program (or once or twice a week for a semester) motivates students to apply their math concepts in meaningful and tangible ways as they manage their own Major League Baseball team.
Watch our 2½ minute video to see how the program works!
This cloud-based program utilizes the following instructional design components:
- Student-centered Learning empowers both low and high performing students to work independently and at their own pace.
- Instructional Scaffolding introduces math concepts gradually and increases difficulty level over time.
- Student Progress is automatically tracked, scored and reported on critical middle school math standards.
- Standard-based Program supports STEM, Century 21, State Standards and Common Core.
- Cooperative Learning promotes student interaction when two students are assigned to work together.
- Gamification motivates students to apply and improve their math fluency.
- Self-guiding Software provides strategies, visual reference materials, hints, and corrective feedback.
- Engage all students in your classroom using interactive software, graphics, animation, video and color.
Built-in incentives such as challenge games against the major league teams and their classmates All-Star teams reward students for completing their math assignments.